There is great news for smartphone lovers out there, the first phone to feature snapdragon 835 is all set to hit market on 19th april. Xiaomi Mi 6 which everyone thought will be revealed at MWC have finally been rumored to launched. We are going to take on its feature and pricing in this post.
Feature of Xiaomi Mi 6
- 5.15″ Screen with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and 1440 x 2560 pixels (~570 ppi pixel density)
- Comes with 64 GB/ 4 GB RAM or 128 GB/ 6 GB RAM storage RAM combination
- Rear Camera : Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front Camera : 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″ sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p
- Sensors :Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
As per the reports Mi 6 is expected to launch in three variants. The base model will come with 4GB RAM/32GB internal memory storage while slightly higher variant will have 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory, while the top-end model with the ceramic body will come with 6GB RAM with 128GB of internal memory.
The pricing of the Mi 6 will apparently start at CNY 1999 (or approx Rs 19,399). The variant with the ceramic body is said to be priced at CNY 2500 (or approx Rs 24,500). Initially buzz was xiaomi was using slightly underclocked SD 835, but apparently, as per of latest build ups, this is not the case.Mi 6 will hit the market with much awaited SD 835.
Last modified: March 3, 2018