Here are the steps to recharge your Jio prime.
- On your device with a Reliance Jio SIM, launch the MyJio app.
- If you’re running an older version of the app, you’ll be prompted to update – do so first.
- In the next screen, you’ll be shown a list of Jio apps installed. MyJio will be on the top of this list.
- Tap the Open button next to MyJio.
- Next, you’ll have to sign in – remember, your Jio number is your username, and if you haven’t set a password already, you’ll be prompted to do so.
- On the home screen of the app, tap Recharge on the bottom left. If you’re on any other screen, just tap on the three horizontal lines menu button on the top left, and tap on Jio Prime.
- Select Jio Prime by tapping on the Rs. 99 button.
- Choose your payment options and pay.