- The first and foremost quality that distinguishes a successful person from the rest is ‘Not regretting’. Anyone who laments for the time they wasted, or the decision they took or, could never be successful. Chanakya explains thatremembering the past is futile to regret. If you made a mistake in the past, to remember that would bring you nothing in life, but try to optimize the good learning from it for the present.
- Money acquired through deceiving anyone, or earned after sacrificing your values and principles, due to closeness with people who demand to rule over your soul, is nothing but a poison for your success. Acharya Chanakya warns about the true nature of a poison i.e. it tastes good initially, but leaves you with nothing but brutal end. Therefore, one must no fascinate about power and money, acquired through uncompromising means.
- It is very important to deeply think about setting your foot out, before taking an important decision and speaking words out your mouth. A person who questions these 3 questions to himself/herself, before making a decision, can never go wrong in their life;What Do I Need To Do? What Will Be The Outcome? What Will Be Its Worth?
- Even a non-venomous snake will never ditch itself, by revealing it isn’t poisonous enough to kill you. He will never put himself in a situation that would harm him in the end. Likewise, a person should never give-in to a situation that they cannot handle.
- For an aroma to reach your sense of smell, it may require the support of air, but a successful person never awaits appreciation or support of others, to speak high of him/her. They do not believe in chasing accolades; instead, spend more time finessing them.
- It’s always good to keep friends close, but great to keep your enemies closer.Animosity with a weak person, can prove dangerous than a sting of scorpion. Never forget or ignore a person who is weak, while you are riding high, neither share feeling of hatred, as their way of revenge is the meanest of all.
Characteristics of successfull people !!
January 15, 2017
According to Chanakya(Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher, economist, jurist and royal advisor. He is traditionally identified as Kauṭilya orVishnugupta, who authored the ancient Indian political treatise, the Arthashastra.) , there are sixmajor qualities found in successful people :-