Xiaomi latest flagship, MI6 with latest Snapdragon 835 was launched yesterday with a price tag of $360. It features a 6GB of RAM, a 5.15-inch display as seen on the Mi 5, and a 3350mAh battery. Xiaomi dual camera setup of 12-megapixel dual-camera array that takes Apple’s approach of pairing the regular wide-angle lens with one of double the focal length.
As ever, don’t expect to see an official release for the Mi 6 in the US or Europe.
Watch Photos of Xiaomi MI 6
Feature of Xiaomi Mi 6
- 5.15″ Screen with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and 1440 x 2560 pixels (~570 PPI pixel density)
- Comes with 64 GB/ 4 GB RAM or 128 GB/ 6 GB RAM storage RAM combination
- Rear Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front Camera : 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″ sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p
- Sensors : Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Watch hands-on Review of Xiaomi MI 6
Pricing of MI 6
The Mi 6 starts at 2499 yuan (about $360) for a model with 64GB of storage, and a 128GB model will cost 2899 yuan ($420); that makes it a little more expensive than the Mi 5, which started at 1999 yuan. A Mi 6 variant with a ceramic back panel and 128GB of storage will sell for 2999 yuan ($435).
Last modified: March 30, 2018