As the name suggests, Moto E3 Power’s USP is its battery capacity. It houses a massive 3,500mAh cell, 700mAh more than the original model. The new Moto E3 variant also boasts 10W quick charger, which is sourly missed in all phones in the budget category.
Motorola Moto E3 smartphone was launched in July 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Motorola Moto E3 is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6375p processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto E3 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto E3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
Moto E3 Power (XT1706) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM (Dual Standby)
- 4G VoLTE ready (Reliance Jio compatible)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.0LP, GPS/GlONASS
- 3500mAh Li-iOn battery with Turbo charging (0-60% in just 30 minutes)
Last modified: March 3, 2018